Admission Open 2021-22 for MBA | MCA | MBA(Integ.) | MCA(Integ.) | BBA | BCA | B.Com| BA | B.Ed.

Logo

+91-9350592988, 9350592989

  • Grand Building
  • PANKAJ MAURYA selected in Infosys LTD.
  • Collage
  • lab library
  • Collage
  • minister
  • students
  • toppers

COURSES OFFERED

  • The MCA Integrate programme is approved by AICTE, and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University(AKTU), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
  • The programme is of Five year duration with ten semesters.
  • GLOBAL offers indepth study of computer applications.
  • Provides a platform to students to learn diverse "Open Source Technologies" like J2EE,SPRING,HIBERNATE, SPRING BOOT, Angular JS,Moodle, Word Press, Latex, Ubuntu and Wikipedia.
  • 85% of the total admissible strength is met through by the university test. The remaining 15% seats are filled by the institute itself.
  • Eligibility criteria of MCA(Integrated) is 10+2 passed with 45% for General & OBC and 40% for SC/ST with compulsory subjects such as Physics & Mathematics and any of the subjects from Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.

Click here to know more...

  • The MCA programme is approved by AICTE, and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University(AKTU), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Lucknow.
  • The programme is of two year duration with four semesters and will get the degree of MCA.
  • Global trains MCA students in blooming technologies like Big Data Analysis, Hadoop,J2EE, SPRING, SPRING BOOT, Hibernate etc.
  • 85% of the total admissible strength is met through by the university test. The remaining 15% seats are filled by the institute itself.
  • Eligibility for MCA is passed BCA/ Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree or passed B. Sc. /B. Com/ B. A. with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at graduation level with Minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the aggregate.

Click here to know more...

  • MBA programme is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University(AKTU), Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
  • The programme is of two year duration with four semesters.
  • MBA at GLOBAL helps the students abreast with latest industrial advancements & upgrade their management skills.
  • Eligibility for MBA is graduation with 50% for Gen. & OBC and 45% for SC/ST Candidates.

Click here to know more...

  • BBA programme is recognised by Govt. of Uttar Pradesh and affiliated to CCS university, Meerut.
  • Eligibility for admission to BBA is 10+2 with 45% for Gen. & OBC and 40% for SC/ST Candidates.
  • It is a three year full time degree programme in Business Administration comprising of six semesters, two in each academic year.
  • Includes two months industrial/summer training culminating into a Project report to be submitted during the sixth semester.

Click here to know more...

  • GLOBAL is one of the best BCA colleges in NCR region.
  • This is a three year / six semester degree programme, affiliated to CCS University, Meerut.
  • BCA course at GLOBAL provides a professional graduate degree to the students who aspire to become successful IT professionals in life.
  • Students are provided with technical training of J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Python etc.
  • Eligibility for BCA is 10+2 with 45% for Gen. & OBC and 40% for SC/ST Candidates. The candidate must have studied mathematics at 10th level for BCA admission.

Click here to know more...

  • GLOBAL is one of the best MAM colleges in NCR region.
  • This 5 year degree program, affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University(APJAKTU), Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
  • MBA(Integrated) course at GLOBAL provides a professional post graduate degree to the students who aspire to become successful professionals in life.
  • Our students have done wonders in their carrier by getting top quality education from GLOBAL.
  • 10+2 with 45% for Gen. & OBC and 40% for SC/ST Candidates.

Click here to know more...

  • GLOBAL is one of the best B.Ed. colleges in NCR region.
  • This is a two year professional degree programme approved by NCTE and affiliated to CCS University, Meerut.
  • B.Ed. course at GLOBAL provides a professional degree to the students who aspire to become successful Teaching professionals in life.
  • GLOBAL provides a real teaching learning environment to prospective teachers to develop their teaching ability & classroom handling skills.
  • Eligibility for B.Ed. is graduation or post graduation with 50% for Gen. & OBC and 45% for SC/ST candidates. Candidate must have appeared in UPBED entrance exam.

Click here to know more...

  • B.A. is a three year degree programme affiliated to CCS University, Meerut.
  • GLOBAL provides this graduate degree to the students who aspire to apply for government sector jobs like SSC, UPSC,Indian Police Service, Indian Administrative Services, Bank PO etc.
  • Students are given ample understanding of their selective subjects and opportunity to excel.
  • For admission to B.A. a candidate must have passed 10+2 level of exam or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University and securing minimum 33% marks.

Click here to know more...

  • B.Com. programme is a three year full time degree programme recognized by the Government of Uttar Pradesh and affiliated to CCS University, Meerut.
  • This programme prepare students for employment in finance sector like banking, company secretary ship, and chartered accountancy, Cost and works accountancy jobs etc.
  • The spirit of professionalism is instilled during the course which helps the students of Global to become competent professionals with a global management perspective.
  • For admission in B.Com., a candidate must have passed 10+2 level of exam or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University and securing minimum 33% marks.

Click here to know more...

Why Choose Global?

Experienced professionals

19 Years of Academic Excellence

Ranked in University

Scholarship for Maritorious Students

ACHIEVEMENTS

PLACEMENT PARTNERS